Anytime You Need Us.
Pet health care emergencies can occur any time: days, nights, weekends, and holidays. For your convenience and to promote the highest quality pet care available, Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital offers pet emergency care with a veterinarian available on the premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasons To Seek Immediate Veterinary Care Include:
- Severe bleeding
- Hit by car or serious accident
- Suspected broken bone
- Bite wounds and lacerations
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe coughing or choking
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Ingested poison or foreign object
- Difficulty delivering puppies or kittens
- Collapse or inability to walk
- Not eating within a 24-hour period
- Trouble urinating
- Eye injuries
What To Do For Pet Emergencies:
- Remain calm. This is essential to ensure optimal safety and care for your pet.
- Call (805) 495-4671. We will talk you through your emergency and prepare for your pet’s arrival.
- Bring any medications or suspected poisons, including the container and packaging.
- Bring smaller pets in a travel safe carrier.
- Drive safely!
Download and print our emergency pet care brochure for instructions to follow during a pet emergency, how to locate us, reasons to seek immediate veterinary care, and the urgent care services offered at Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital. Post these instructions near your phone as convenient reference material when your pet needs us.