The Health And Well-Being Of Your Pet Is Our Top Priority.
Please click here to read our Letter to Conejo Vet Clients.
November 19, 2020
As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours. We are still allowing clients into the hospital, and taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We are proud to be able to serve our community during this time as our Hospital will remain open 24/7 for:
- Illness Exams
- Wellness Exams
- Urgent Pet Needs
- Medication Refills/Pick Ups
- Food Pick Ups
- Puppy/Kitten Exams/Vaccines
Our New Protocols as of November 23, 2020:
- Face Masks with Valves on them will not be allowed in our hospital as they do not provide adequate protection, based on recent studies
- We will be conducting a temperature check on all clients upon entering our hospital
- We please ask that only 1 person per appointment come inside the hospital
What are we doing to minimize risk of exposure to the Coronavirus?
- We are still increasing the frequency and regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation efforts throughout the hospital, especially in high trafficked areas. We use cleaner specifically designed to ensure that our hospital is appropriately sanitized
- Staff is taking precautionary health measures, frequent hand washing, social distancing and staying home if they are ill
- As always, we will be using personal protective equipment
- As always, we will strictly follow sterilization of instruments and devices protocols
- Face Masks are required upon entering the hospital and should remain on during the entire visit and fully covering your nose and mouth for the safety of all clients and staff
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming non-life threatening appointment, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule.
- If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
- If you are healthy with no signs of illness, you may call to make an appointment with one of our doctors. Please practice social distancing including no physical touching, appropriate hand washing and keeping 6-10 feet of distance from others in the clinic.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon.