Easy Payment Options
Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital offers a variety of payment options for veterinary care. While we do require payment at the time of service, for your convenience we accept the following methods of payment: cash, debit, and personal check with appropriate identification.
In addition, we accept these credit cards:
- Discover Card
For questions about your veterinary fees or to discuss payment options, feel free to contact us.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for the pet you love. That’s why we’re pleased to offer CareCredit®, North America’s leading client payment program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Like a credit card, but better. CareCredit works just like a regular credit card, but without high interest rates, annual fees or pre-payment penalties. CareCredit offers flexible and convenient financing options with zero hidden fees and low monthly payments. You can use your CareCredit card over and over for all your pet’s follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines. So you can focus on what really matters, like playing fetch and learning new tricks.
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Get a Low Interest Payment Plan for any treatment amount
- Apply over the phone or online
- The card holder or an authorized user must be present to use the card. You can be added to an account by having the card holder contact CareCredit. CVVH will then contact CareCredit to verify the user is added at the time of sale.
- We offer a 6-month interest free term, if the balance is not paid off in full by the end of the 6 months, the interest earned in that 6 months will be the responsibility of the owner and will be added to the account balance.
- NO interest will be earned if the balance is paid in full within 6 months
- Apply via online/phone/mail (mail can take weeks for a response) There are NO applications on location at CVVH.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or asking us for details.
Many pet owners are now purchasing pet insurance to help them afford health care for their pet family members. The staff of Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital can provide you with copies of your pet’s medical records for submission to your insurance company. Simply discuss the matter with the receptionist at your next appointment or contact us for more information.