What are we doing to minimize risk of exposure to the Coronavirus?
Please click here to read our Letter to Conejo Vet Clients.
- We are only offering Drive-Up Urgent Care Exams
- Support Staff will greet you at our CVVH Tent located at the front of our parking lot to manage the flow of Urgent Care Appointments and Emergencies
- At that time, we will collect your pet’s name, a brief history on your pet, along with your phone number for communication purposes.
- Our Doctors will be in contact with the Owners via phone calls only
- We ask that all of our Clients please stay in their vehicles and our support staff will be coming to you to bring your pet into our hospital, process payment, bring you medications, etc.
- There will be no Hospitalized Patient Visiting at this time.
- We are increasing the frequency and regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation efforts throughout the hospital, especially in high trafficked areas. We use cleaner specifically designed to ensure that our hospital is appropriately sanitized.
- Staff is taking precautionary health measures, frequent hand washing, social distancing and staying home if they are ill.
- As always, we will be using personal protective equipment
- As always, we will strictly follow sterilization of instruments and devices protocols.
- We are discouraging ill clients from bringing their pets in. If you are experiencing flu or cold like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask for you to arrange friends or family to bring your pet in.