What are we doing to minimize risk of exposure to the Coronavirus?
Please click here to read our Letter to Conejo Vet Clients.
April 7, 2020
We have updated our COVID-19 Protocol
At this time our Hospital remains open 24/7 under regular business hours. As of 4/9/2020 Boarding, Doggy Day Camp, and Bathing will be temporarily closed until further notice.If you have plans to Board, bring your pet to Doggy Day Camp, or have your pet be bathed in the month of April, we will be reaching out to you to cancel or reschedule for a later date. Those who have plans in May, will not be contacted at this time, as we will be reassessing the situation at the end of April.
We are proud to be able to serve our community during this time as our Hospital will remain open 24/7 for:
- Illness Exams
- Urgent Pet Needs
- Medication Refills/Pick Ups
- Food Pick Ups
- Rabies Vaccines Only
- Puppy/Kitten Exams/Vaccines
If you are not sure if your pet falls under these guidelines, please give us a call and our Staff will be more than happy to help you determine if your pet should be seen and can schedule the appointment for you.
We will continue to keep you updated as our protocol changes, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
March 20, 2020
Our COVID-19 Protocol
- We are only offering Drive-Up Urgent Care Exams
- Support Staff will greet you at our CVVH Tent located at the front of our parking lot to manage the flow of Urgent Care Appointments and Emergencies
- At that time, we will collect your pet’s name, a brief history on your pet, along with your phone number for communication purposes.
- Our Doctors will be in contact with the Owners via phone calls only
- We ask that all of our Clients please stay in their vehicles and our support staff will be coming to you to bring your pet into our hospital, process payment, bring you medications, etc.
- There will be no Hospitalized Patient Visiting at this time.
- We are increasing the frequency and regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation efforts throughout the hospital, especially in high trafficked areas. We use cleaner specifically designed to ensure that our hospital is appropriately sanitized.
- Staff is taking precautionary health measures, frequent hand washing, social distancing and staying home if they are ill.
- As always, we will be using personal protective equipment
- As always, we will strictly follow sterilization of instruments and devices protocols.
- We are discouraging ill clients from bringing their pets in. If you are experiencing flu or cold like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask for you to arrange friends or family to bring your pet in.